
Dilly Dally snail... water colouring in early nafa days.

Banana i did in Sec. school... hehee...
I've been wanting to restart my doodling... water colouring... for a long time. to polish up the skill as i was really bad in this area. thinking this few months break i will but NO~ and finally, i bought some new water colour set (since i give away my old) last month, however, i am still very much being poison by my own procastination and never start. I whine to Abba about it.
then one day, during the tues.group, mike mention this phrase, "I'd rather be uncomfortable and move to another level than being stuck."
I can feel the Spirit moved in me.
after which mike did a healing prayer for my back, spine... man... i was so moved! Praised the Lord! i actually can feel my ribs are loosen and visually sees my legs grow even! then mike and sam pray for me and prophesied (the things they mention are amazing, think i shall keep some details to myself from here) i'll start drawing in no time!! my tears just STREAM uncontrollably. God is great! He is Miracles! I feel so love, grateful, amaze, stunt... aiyah.. cannot decribe lah. though am not fully healed, but i believe, by His stripes i am healed! i will continue to pray. :)
His promise may seems delay but He is always on time!
And!!! what they say about drawing come true. the very next day, i was given a task to draw! my goodness Lord! i am so not ready, down with terrible flu, sore throat.. etc.. trying to adjust myself to the company culture and pace, i just feel so incapable and weak and to worsen the situations, this is the FIRST task given. alamak,I actually suggested to sub out to illustrators!! but Boss just reply coldly without looking into my eye, "no budget, you have to draw." GRHHhhh~ they know drawing is not my forte.... :(((( so i whine to Abba... then the phrase mike mentioned comes to my mind. reluctantly i submit...ok, i'll just do it.... and ask for His favour.

turn out.. boss and many likes it. phew. Oh yah... Boss actually got me a very nice RED sketchbook from Prints as xmaz gift! :)
It was a tough first week in this company. But i know He is always there for me. Those few days, in the cabby to work... happens the cab drivers are all christains ( they hanging rainbows, cross and words like "Jesus Loves you!" in the cab). How possible is this??!! When one hand i felt bad not having time to spend reading the scriptures, He "winks" at me, assuring me it's ok. :)))))
that week, Beijing, xiaoli called me too and ask for my availibility from Jan... also asking me to send my folio over... hmmm... is this going to be uncomfortable or being stuck? I need to meditate over the idea on going back to China..... I'll pray and i shall wait.
Shalom
No comments:
Post a Comment