Peter Youngren
cities of refuge . easy access to our Savior
kedesh • Righteousness
shechem • Shoulder
hebrom • Friendship & Love
beze • Security
ramoth • The High Place
golan • Circle . Never ending
- joshua 20 -
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
We love you Lord, we worship you
You are our God, You alone are good
You asked your Son to carry this
The heavy cross our weight of sin
I love You Lord, I worship You
Hope which was lost, now stands renewed
I give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, the Savior king
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.”
- john 11:14 -
cities of refuge . easy access to our Savior
kedesh • Righteousness
shechem • Shoulder
hebrom • Friendship & Love
beze • Security
ramoth • The High Place
golan • Circle . Never ending
- joshua 20 -
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
We love you Lord, we worship you
You are our God, You alone are good
You asked your Son to carry this
The heavy cross our weight of sin
I love You Lord, I worship You
Hope which was lost, now stands renewed
I give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, the Savior king
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.”
- john 11:14 -
No comments:
Post a Comment