:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quotes from Jeanette
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
˚ Round and round he walked, and so learned a very valuble thing: that no emotion is the final one.
˚ He doesn't understand I want the freedom to make my own mistakes.
˚ My passion for her, even though she could never return it, showed me the difference between inventing a lover and falling in love. The one is about you, the other about someone else.
˚ No safety without risk, and what you risk reveals what you value.
˚ There are those who say that temptation can be barricaded beyond the door. The ones who think that stray desires can be driven out of the heart like the moneychangers from the temple. Maybe they can, if you patrol your weak points day and night, don't look, don't smell, don't dream.
˚I unlatched the shutters. The light was as intense as a love affair. I was blinded, delighted, not just because it was warm and wonderful, but because nature measures nothing. Nobody needs this much sunlight. Nobody needs droughts, volcanoes, monsoons, tornadoes either, but we get them, because our world is as extravagant as a world can be. We are the ones obsessed by measurement. the world just pours it out.
Check out >> http://www.jeanettewinterson.com/

Yes... dear Chin... i am still reading "Weight". 谢谢 for your tremendous patience. :) Haruki Murakami, you are next!
Oh.. i just recall!
ChinnNNnn~ You watched Tony Takitani?!! You just so HAVE to!
1 comment:
You are most welcome, I am glad I have managed to convert another to my JEANETTE WINTERSON world. She writes with such aching sensitivity and truth, it hurts.
What's Tony Takitani??? Is it a movie?
Post a Comment